Civil Engineering & Building
Plandescil has a wealth of experience in designing cost effective engineering solutions for a wide range of satisfied clients. These include agricultural and industrial structures, factories, green energy plants, housing development infrastructure, roads, drainage and civil engineering projects.
Unless otherwise required, we attempt to minimise the frills in our buildings to significantly reduce the cost and produce buildings that are functional and economic to operate. Time spent at the design stage can save many long-term costs.
At Plandescil we are familiar with the planning procedures and regularly deliver large scale industrial projects through the process.
Our in house multidisciplinary approach is designed to benefit our clients by considering the implications of projects in an holistic manner.
Our engineers work as a team often overlapping with other in-house disciplines, always striving to achieve cost effective engineering solutions.
Civil Engineering & Building Services:
- Industrial, commercial, agricultural and domestic building design
- Foundation design and ground improvements
- Highway engineering including PDS/Civil 3D
- Retaining walls
- Sheet piling
- Infrastructure planning and design
- Architectural design of industrial buildings
- Planning and building regualtion applications
- Design of sustainable drainage systems (SUDS)
- Soakaway design
- 3D conceptual models
- Renewable Energy Civil Engineering design and project management
- Anaerobic Digestion and Waste to Energy Project design and detail