Norfolk Constructing Excellence Awards< Back
Last night we attended the Norfolk Constructing Excellence Awards where we had submitted entries for Future Leader and People Development. We are pleased to say that our Director of Projects, Olly Jones, was awarded 1st place in the Future Leader category! The category description is as follows:
Judges are looking for the person that best demonstrates a positive impact on their peers, their organisation and the wider industry, against current G4C priority areas of people development, sustainability and innovation.
Our winner will have shown potential to become an exemplary future leader, evidenced by a number of the following attributes:
1. Being a leading thinker and champion for change.
2. Ability to positively impact the behaviour of others.
3. A collaborative approach to problem solving and delivery of outcomes.
4. Creativity and ability to think differently, generate ideas and see them through to implementation.
5. Ability to drive positive and sustained change for the benefit of their organisation, community and environment.
To find out more about Norfolk Constructing Excellence and the awards, please go to http://www.norfolkconstructingexcellence.org.uk/