Highway/Infrastructure Engineer< Back
Following the retirement of a senior member of staff we are seeking a Highway/ Infrastructure Engineer to assist in the development of our civil engineering department.
We are looking for minimum of 5 years relevant experience in a similar design consultancy and good knowledge and experience of the following areas of civil engineering design:
- Drainage schemes associated with buildings, highways, public realm and landscape projects.
- Highway and pavement design associated with building projects.
- Undertaking designs for section 38, 278 and 104 agreements.
- Ground modelling.
- A good knowledge of civil engineering construction principles and standards.
- Practical knowledge of Civil3D or PDS and be confident in your knowledge of relevant design standards and legislation.
For further information and a confidential discussion, please get in touch.